recap musical-year 2010
Like last year I would like the Blogger year 2010 conclude with a recap . I have summarized what musicals and musical concerts I attended in 2010 and has now present to you my list. I'm curious what exciting productions and "blog-adventure" the new year brings with it ... Until then I wish you a Happy and good luck 2011! I go now for the first time on tour and I will celebrate New Year on a different continent, see you soon!
JANUARY:
- fall workshop presentation If Rose leaves, Raimund Theater - - Intendantenvorsprechen, Conservatory Vienna Private University - Vienna Vienna
- Waiting for Romance, Kons - Vienna
- Rudolf. Affaire Mayerling (Derniere), Raimund Theater - Vienna
- Mardi Gras is everywhere (Kons), Musikverein - Vienna
- Musical Quiz (Kons), theater accent - Vienna
FEBRUARY:
- Legally Blonde, Savoy Theatre - London
- Blood Brothers, Phoenix Theatre - London
- West Side Story, Theatre Baden
- Best Of Musical, Olympia Halle - Munich
- Musical Mamis Metropol - Vienna
MARCH:
- Together for Haiti Gala, Ronacher - Vienna
- Drew Sarich & Kyrre Kvam, East Club Bar - Vienna
- 2 x I've never been to New York, Raimund Theater - Vienna
- Dance of the Vampires, Ronacher - Vienna
APRIL:
- Go West, Metropol - Vienna
- Heart & Music (final show of the Performing Center Austria) - Vienna
- RENT, Deutsches Theatre - Munich
MAY:
- Novecento. The Legend of the Pianist on the Ocean., City Theatre Walfischgasse - Vienna
- The Wild Party, Kons - Vienna
JUNE:
- Town € sufferers and cons - Vienna
- Krawutzi Kaputzi, Palais Nowak - Vienna
- Musical Forever II, Ronacher - Vienna
JULY:
- Les Miserables, Queen's Theatre - London
- Hair, Gielgud Theatre - London
- The Full Monty. . The Full Monty, musical summer Amstetten
- Sweeney Todd, Theatre Klagenfurt
- 2 x Singin 'in the Rain, City Theater Klagenfurt
AUGUST:
- 3 Musketeers Rock stage Staatz
- Broadway Melody, City Theater Klagenfurt
- Drew Sarich, Kyrre Kvam & Dave Moskin, East Club Bar - Vienna
SEPTEMBER:!
- Baby Talk, Gloria Theater - Vienna
- Musical Rocks, Museum Quarter ! Hall E - Vienna
- 2 Hello, Dolly, Volksoper - Vienna
- Music and Lyrics, Vindobona - Vienna
- Dance of the Vampires, Ronacher - Vienna
- Musical Meets Opera, Ronacher - Vienna
OCTOBER:
- Wildhorn & Friends, Raimund Theater - Vienna
- Hello, Dolly, Volksoper - Vienna
- Over the threshold, theater Drachengasse - Vienna
- Cabaret, Board Games - Vienna
- Dance of the Vampires, Ronacher - Vienna
DECEMBER:
- Camp Rock, Town Hall Hall F - Vienna
- Borchert Contemplative, theater accent - Vienna
- Christmas Musical, Ronacher - Vienna
- Musical Tenors, theater accent - Vienna
A few Facts & Figures:
• 120 posts on
150 • Comments •
8 Google-Friends-regular readers:)
• the 1500 Hits per month - I think it's a little musical blog quite substantial
• Since September, the blog also http://www.musicalawakening.at/ reach.
• ... also at Bloglovin ' and Twitter .
0 comments:
Post a Comment