Under a perfect Christmas album I know of, inter alia, that a good mix of contemplative, romantic songs, and Christmas Up-tempo numbers represents. However, this is not always easy because the set must fit all right. Somehow that is thrown together is not very appealing. It should form a nice unit - a "composition". Even the Spirit of Christmas should occur and when listening to a spill, so it is a cozy, warm feeling ...
High demands I put then on a Christmas album, but when I hear a successful business, then I know I need it so high. "A lovely way to spend Christmas is such an album. Everything is perfect. Everything fits together added to a mixture which does not leave and push the end of the last track once again to "Play" can.
Highlights can hardly pick out, because as I said the album is a nice unit. It is a mix of classic, hitherto unknown, but beautiful songs - as Home on Christmas Day " and" Born on Christmas Day " - from and including a Christmas version of " Sing " ( Sesame Street ).
The sequence of tracks is very consistent and the successive Tracks often have a unifying element. It follows as the country-song-heavy "Come on ring those bells," the I really like, right on "Silver Bells".
Rousing the duet with John Pizzarelli: "Sleigh Ride", mixed with parts from "Marshmallow World." is particularly well the last note of " Do you hear what I hear?". in Chenoweth's voice is heard in the light "light" rise, simply beautiful!
In "Sleep Well Little Children / What a wonderful world" find the album a good Completion and dismiss the listeners happy and puts in Advent mood. like
Kristin Chenoweth's voice is unique, but it must be. Sometimes it can be very flashy, but on this Christmas album, which is one of my favorites this Christmas, they always catch the right feeling and a wonderful degree of "softness".
The tracklist:
first I'll Be Home For Christmas
second Christmas Island
second Christmas Island
third The Christmas Waltz
4th Do You Hear What I Hear?
5th Sleigh Ride / Marshmallow World 6th (with John Pizzarelli)
Sing
7th Silver Bells
8th Come On Ring Those Bells
9th What Child Is This?
10th Home On Christmas Day
11th Born On Christmas Day 12th
Sleep Well Little Children / What A Wonderful World * Image via
0 comments:
Post a Comment