...
I am a bad blogger and would also a be two weeks, a bad one. At the moment, just everything comes together - as always. Work in the theater, an important work for the university, etc. etc. The fact I have no time for visits to the theater and blogging - and to many others, not.
Yesterday I had for ages but once in Dance of the Vampires . To see Drew Sarich and the "new" cast - who has not played? Drew Sarich. Well, maybe I'll try again next week ...
Robert D. Marx could be Krolock yesterday and I've certainly presented very interesting. Vocally perfect. He plays very much with his facial expressions and also speaks some passages that are sung in many more - not bad. The only thing I miss is my stage presence. It simply lacks something. He is not a "phenomenon" as it should be Krolock. The "supernatural", "sublime" comes from me to him, he is with the other more on an equal footing and humanizes the very role - whatever that may be quite good, but this does not always. Basically, Marx his thing but very well done, his fan crowd outside who gave it to him with stuffed animals and loud Screech thanked ...
Soon I am back and hopefully run into a rich musical Spring!
Greetings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment