Sunday, January 9, 2011

European Bare Minerals Vs Regular

"Sky Above Manhattan" - the song for the Sunday TV

I'm writing now officially back from the Christmas break and start with another "Song for Sunday." "Sky Above Manhattan" means he is also the title song of the third solo album from Jersey Boy Matt Bogart . When do the album I could not figure out yet, Bogart Homepage is unfortunately not updated very regularly. The first two albums (actually an album "Simple Song" + EP "More Simple Songs), I can only recommend Matt Bogart has a very private, cozy timbre and presents a successful song selection ... and also:. He's got the looks and reminds me always a little on the young Patrick Swayze. the CDs are released on Jay Records .

"Sky Above Manhattan" fascinates me every time I look at this video. Very charming and very Bogart sings here with you this wonderful song. Somehow, due to this foggy day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment